I love how God has decided to keep to Himself both the time when one life begins and the time it is to end. Nobody else knows, no matter how hard they try to! I know I've said this before but I´m continuosly awed by His sovereignty in this sense. All that to say, she had her baby today! It was a long day, and I don´t have all the details yet, but I can share with the world that it was a girl who came in weighing a good 8+ lbs.! Both mommy and baby are doing well and I´ll hopefully get to meet her tomorrow.
On another note, going without a nap has worked well for Elena. Though she has still fought upon realizing it is time to sleep, last night it only took me one hour and today it took even less!!!
Well my baby cries for me... I´ll write again later!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the note and pictures. It was such an unexpected surprise and it really blessed me! I now can see the girls' faces every day and think of them...now they're on my fridge!
Thank you! I love you!
It's been a while since I've visited your blog lately. Why the change of templates?
Post a Comment