Very slowly, but surely, we are getting ready for the season. I love the fall... the colors, the scents, the landscapes, the crispness in the air... everything! To top it all off we're having a baby this fall! Could life be any better?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cozy nest Keila! I smile when I see how you are blending the landscape of your ethnic homeground and this homeground together. Much love~
I love the fall, too! The air smells like leaves and wood and a little bit of smoke...I can pull out my favorite sweaters...and bake apple pie! It's definitely my favorite season!
Thank you for sharing. I miss the season. Here we are still swimming in the pool and wearing tank tops. The locals comment that it "feels like fall" and we just laugh!
3 comments:
What a cozy nest Keila! I smile when I see how you are blending the landscape of your ethnic homeground and this homeground together. Much love~
I love the fall, too! The air smells like leaves and wood and a little bit of smoke...I can pull out my favorite sweaters...and bake apple pie! It's definitely my favorite season!
Thank you for sharing. I miss the season. Here we are still swimming in the pool and wearing tank tops. The locals comment that it "feels like fall" and we just laugh!
Abby
Post a Comment