:: There are now two twin beds set up in the girls room. One toddler bed has been taken apart and will be thrown away (it was a second hand one that wasn't going to last that much longer when we got it) and the other one still sits in the room waiting for a final decision. There are piles of clothes all over the place, a dresser crammed up against a wall and a rocking chair temporarily unaccessible.
:: The girls are having way too much fun with this sleeping together thing. We might still try to push it, though because Adriana didn't come to our bed until 4:00 this morning. So we'll try to give it a few more days. The giggles, laughing, talking, playing, etc., are proving a bit difficult to control right now but we'll try for a while longer.
:: Adriana is quite anxious to "go peep on the toyet". Bless her little heart, she hasn't yet quite figured how to hold it until she reaches the bathroom. More often than not she'll ask and run to the bathroom, take her diaper off and sit on the toilet only to say "It's not working, Mami!" because her diaper is already holding most of it. Tonight, however, she did the same thing and ever faithfully Ben helped her get on the seat. Lo and behold, she went!!! Much to our and her own amazement. The only problem is that after having put her to bed she felt the urge to go, ran off the bed, took off her diaper but couldn't work past her pj bottoms and I already had to change her. I haven't pushed it but if she wants to be off diapers before this baby comes, I'm up for it!!! I'm not letting my hopes get too high, though.
:: Did I mention that my mom has a ticket for November 01? Oh yes! We are having a baby before the season is over!
:: The girls are having way too much fun with this sleeping together thing. We might still try to push it, though because Adriana didn't come to our bed until 4:00 this morning. So we'll try to give it a few more days. The giggles, laughing, talking, playing, etc., are proving a bit difficult to control right now but we'll try for a while longer.
:: Adriana is quite anxious to "go peep on the toyet". Bless her little heart, she hasn't yet quite figured how to hold it until she reaches the bathroom. More often than not she'll ask and run to the bathroom, take her diaper off and sit on the toilet only to say "It's not working, Mami!" because her diaper is already holding most of it. Tonight, however, she did the same thing and ever faithfully Ben helped her get on the seat. Lo and behold, she went!!! Much to our and her own amazement. The only problem is that after having put her to bed she felt the urge to go, ran off the bed, took off her diaper but couldn't work past her pj bottoms and I already had to change her. I haven't pushed it but if she wants to be off diapers before this baby comes, I'm up for it!!! I'm not letting my hopes get too high, though.
:: Did I mention that my mom has a ticket for November 01? Oh yes! We are having a baby before the season is over!
1 comment:
Wow -- mom is arriving! it is getting closer, isn't it?! I am excited for all the continued change and growth and blessing in your family.
I myself fly to CA in about two weeks for the birth of Ryan and Danica's newest one. We are all excited! And before I leave I need to have many wedding plans in place... that's definitely keeping things hopping!
Post a Comment