Browsing through craiglist today I found a set of twin beds/bunk bed for only $50. So a day that was supposed to have Ben gone in the morning, back in the afternoon and then all of us gone to church at night turned into Ben gone all day, rushing back to get to church and a very late (but fun) bed time for the girls.
We knew that we were going to need twin beds soon to replace the toddler beds the girls had been using and also serve as extra guest beds as the holidays approach. Of course, I wasn't expecting us to find a good deal this weekend so I have all the seasonal clothes all over the girls' bedroom floor as I sorted out what stays for next Summer and all that fun stuff (this is my excuse for the lack of pictures tonight). But upon returning from church Ben got to work and set up one of the beds and we put both girls to sleep together. Partly because we only had room and time for one bed, partly because we weren't yet ready for two twin beds and had sheets only for one, and partly because I am hoping that by having a bed partner Adriana will sleep longer in her room and not need to come to bed with me. I would like to wean her from that before the baby comes.
I am thrilled to have the beds and am so grateful for my husband's dedication in accomplishing this tonight. The poor guy, you have to wonder how tough it is to live with me lately when he jumped at the chance to make me happy and, literally, did not rest or eat until at least one bed was put together! I'll show you pictures later!
We knew that we were going to need twin beds soon to replace the toddler beds the girls had been using and also serve as extra guest beds as the holidays approach. Of course, I wasn't expecting us to find a good deal this weekend so I have all the seasonal clothes all over the girls' bedroom floor as I sorted out what stays for next Summer and all that fun stuff (this is my excuse for the lack of pictures tonight). But upon returning from church Ben got to work and set up one of the beds and we put both girls to sleep together. Partly because we only had room and time for one bed, partly because we weren't yet ready for two twin beds and had sheets only for one, and partly because I am hoping that by having a bed partner Adriana will sleep longer in her room and not need to come to bed with me. I would like to wean her from that before the baby comes.
I am thrilled to have the beds and am so grateful for my husband's dedication in accomplishing this tonight. The poor guy, you have to wonder how tough it is to live with me lately when he jumped at the chance to make me happy and, literally, did not rest or eat until at least one bed was put together! I'll show you pictures later!
1 comment:
Sounds like a a great deal that you found... we found Sona's car on Craigs list..... what a great place for great deals
Post a Comment