Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Not a very fun day...

Woke up with a headache and had a dentist appointment... not much fun. Because I am expecting, they can´t use regular novocaine on me, so they used something different that wore off mid-procedure. Dr. gave me a second injection, but that one was wearing off near the end as well, so by the time he was finished the headache was worse. On the upside, the position and probably all the buzz and noise around kept the baby very active the whole time so I felt him/her move more than I had through the whole pregnancy! That was nice!
I´ll write something more substantial later!
*************
Un día no muy alegre...
Me desperté con dolor de cabeza y tenía cita con el dentista... nada divertido. Dado que estoy esperando, no pueden usar anestesia normal en mí, asi que usaron otro tipo de anestesia que ya se me había pasado a medio procedimiento. El doctor me puso otra inyección pero esa también se me estaba pasando al final del procedimiento asi que para cuando finalmente terminó de trabajarme el dolor de cabeza estaba peor. Por lo menos, sea por toda la bulla del dichoso taladro y todos los demás ruidos inusuales, o por la posición en que estaba, el/a bebé se mantuvo muy activo/a todo el rato y lo/a sentí moverse como no lo/a había sentido en todo el ambarazo. ¡Eso sí me gustó!
Escribiré algo más sustancial luego.

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh Keila...eek...ugh...I'm hurtin' for you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Arrrgh...sorry! Not much fun. Hope your headache is better today.
Love you ~

Anonymous said...

Siento que te duela tu cabezita casi todo el tiempo como dices, Maria Luisa esta esperando baby y también ha tenido multiples malestares tanto que tuvo que estar en reposo porque tenia un coagulo en su placenta. Por lo que veo el embarazo trae muchas molestias, pero como dice la Biblia que eso pasajero no es comparable con al felicidad cuando tienen a su hijito o hijita en brazos.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! I guess we all run into those sort of days! It appears to me that you were a trooper, though! Well, I hope you continue to hang in there! You know the saying,"this too shall pass!" My mother has suffered from CHRONIC migraines for about 12 years... so I am well aware of the stress it causes... not only on the person, but the family as well! Thanks for sharing... even though you were just venting!