Is this precious or what? Elena didn't know I was taping them. I love my girls and the fact that Elena won't ever remember life without her sister and Adriana won't ever know it either. They will always be there for each other!
We got such a kick out of this! You know we all laughed out loud with the "no" and Elmo retrieval from the grasp of the baby...hehe! We have "couch interactions" frequently around here between Bannon and Abby...but it's a bit rougher!
You know, I viewed this video clip on the day you posted it on your blog. Aside from the two of them sharing such quality and memorable time together, I also found the background music quite amusing....to the point where I have been humming along to the tune of, "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggidy dog!" All since yesterday up to today! It's quite scary I must say! Hahahaha! :-D
4 comments:
We got such a kick out of this! You know we all laughed out loud with the "no" and Elmo retrieval from the grasp of the baby...hehe! We have "couch interactions" frequently around here between Bannon and Abby...but it's a bit rougher!
oh! so special! i love watching all of bri's babies interract -- it's so fun to watch them be family!d
That was the sweetest thing...ever!
Love and peace to you all.......
You know, I viewed this video clip on the day you posted it on your blog. Aside from the two of them sharing such quality and memorable time together, I also found the background music quite amusing....to the point where I have been humming along to the tune of, "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggidy dog!" All since yesterday up to today! It's quite scary I must say! Hahahaha! :-D
Post a Comment