Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Finally!

This is the first morning in over a week that I feel like a normal person. Yay!! I'm still quite congested but at least I can function a little better. And just in the best of times for we have been busy and are about to go out of town.

Let me tell you how much it blesses me when we have people over. I love planning for invitations and having people over for meals but I love it even more when people feel comfortable enough to drop by on a very short notice. We had friends over after church on Sunday for a movie and dessert. An "adult" themed movie (and by "adult" I mean something that has no animated anything in it!) was very much welcomed by yours truly after almost memorizing whatever the "trend" is with Elena, lately it's been this. Monday night we had other friends for dinner. This time we had a wonderful time with a little family just like ours. Elena had her friend to play with and we fellowshipped and enjoyed the conversation. Last night we had even more friends over and we ended up having two more unexpected but very welcomed friends and we had a great time watching American Idol.

Tomorrow we leave town to visit family and won't be back until Tuesday. Laundry and packing are the main activities of the day, followed by cleaning so we can come back to a clean house. So off I go to make sure I travel with everything we need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure hope you all enjoy yourselves as usual! ¡Buen viaje! :-) I have been praying for the restoration of your health lately. ¡Otra vez, disfrutan! :-)