*Well, there's still no major improvement in my health yet. I'm really getting tired of this. I have no energy or desire to do anything and everything is piling up. My sweet babies have crusted little faces and cry at the sight of a tissue! They are also tired of being sick.
*Today we are just lounging. Ben has a lunch meeting so Elena is happy to have her all time favorite hot dog and I'll see what I can throw together for myself that won't hurt my throat and make me cough. This too shall pass, right?
*Interestingly enough, the last time I lost my voice like this was exactly four years ago in Turkey.
*When I went to bed last night I composed in my mind a most inspiring post that I just can't remember now, so the following little story of Elena should have to do... sorry.
*I came downstairs to find Elena sitting in the couch playing with her fingers. As I got closer, very excitedly she held out her finger and said: "Mami! Kook (look)! Nose!" I looked at her finger and realized the discovery she had just made. I explained that though a very interesting discovery, we don't go around playing with the "surprises" we find in our noses. She is still quite mystified though... how do you tell her that this wonderful new discovery is not so wonderful after all! he,he,he...
4 comments:
Keila,
Thank you for the comment.
It is SO hard to be sick with little ones. I think that being sick while being a mommy is one of the hardest things to handle. It's not like single life when you could just lay on the couch and forget everything else! Thank God for friends who help out, huh?
Lord...Bless Keila and her family with health and wholeness....bring peace and encouragment this night!!!
Thinking of you tonight............
Pido a Dios que su presencia te llene de su paz.
"Que el escudo de la presencia de Dios se cubra y se proteja en medio de cada dificultad. Que la seguridad que viene de Dios ilumine su rostro y haga levantar sus ojos para mirarle confiadamente a El y fortalecer su Fe,conociendo así el Amor de su Padre Celestial y la profundidad de Su corazón misericordioso."
~Roy Lessin
Oh, and another thing: That's cool how you went to Turkey! Did you go with the Isaiah Six team....you know, with Andrea and everybody else in 2003?
Post a Comment