This little girl likes to come in the kitchen and asks: "Mami help me nena?" And this is what she ends up looking like after she helps in the kitchen!

The other day I was in my bedroom and I could hear her at the top of the stairs yelling "aani"... finally I realized she was calling Ben. When he is downstairs and I need him, I usually go to the top of the stairs and call "Honey" so she was doing the same!

This little girl just figured out how to clap, how to wave and
when she is in the mood she'll do "so big"
when she is in the mood she'll do "so big"

She loves to snuggle, in fact, she has a hard time sleeping if she is not. This picture is one of those rare occasions when she stayed sleeping when I put her down and it was just too cute to pass
3 comments:
soooo cute!
so much cuter now that I know them both! your pictures make me want to put them in my pocket and take them home with me!
come visit again soon, okay? we like your little ladies!
I'm staying at a dear friend of the family who goes to our church right now. She happened to be peeking over at what I was doing for a sec. She simply stated, "Oh what a cute baby that is!" ☺ Now I am typing this to let you know that I am simply concurring along with her! ♥ Many blessings to you and your family, Keila!
The last picture is priceless! What is it about a sleeping baby that is so incredibly stirring?!?!
Post a Comment