would be my husband. He is playing King Herod in the Christmas play at church. What do you think?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think my husband will laugh out loud when he sees this... ;) Have we told y'all lately how much we love you? The faith & the funny. :) Praying for your day, Paige
There is no one like Ben...except for a couple other family members I can think of (one being in my home:) and yes! borrow away!!! Anytime Keila. Big kids=big helpers.
6 comments:
I think my husband will laugh out loud when he sees this... ;) Have we told y'all lately how much we love you? The faith & the funny. :) Praying for your day, Paige
There is no one like Ben...except for a couple other family members I can think of (one being in my home:) and yes! borrow away!!! Anytime Keila. Big kids=big helpers.
In fact, I meant to ask Ben's permission to post our flag football picture on my blog!?!
lol....great picture!!!!
Wow - just plain wow!
Praying for you guys. Love you.
I almost peed my pants - you're a moron - Josh
Post a Comment