Friday, December 14, 2007

Way too cute!

This was way too cute to pass. The first one, Elena is singing the song "One way, Jesus!" (her version, anyway), but got more interested in seeing herself than in keeping up the singing (she is singing: "One way, Jesus! You're the only one that I could live for!"

The next one is at Derek and Heidi's, Reese was given this singing and dancing SantaClause that Adriana just couldn't stop dancing along with. It is a bit long, but I just couldn't stop she was so cute! At any rate, enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are sooooo cute. thanks for sharing!!

Paige said...

Adorable, K!

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see them both, you guys can stay home....
Josue

Anonymous said...

Love the videos guys!

Anonymous said...

I haven't caught up with you in like forever!!!! I heard about the delicious turkey you and Heidi made. :-) Glad you were able to spend time w/ them. Gotta go!