| Can you believe this?? She is only 6 months old! This was yesterday, today she is even better at it. It is almost unfair how quickly she is growing! ¿Pueden creer esto? ¡Apenas tiene 6 meses! Este fue ayer, hoy ya lo hace mejor. No es justo... ¡mi bebita está creciendo demasiado rápido! | |
3 comments:
Hey, I think this is one of Bannon's favorite websites :)
I enjoyed this video! I love that face of Adriana's What a cutie pie she is! Change of subject: My family and I are still in living in Jersey. We haven't sold our house yet. But, I have just finished helping my dad & sister clean the house....(we have a showing today). Another thing is, saqué "95" en mi clase de español. Our mission trip to Morelia, Micoacán, México has been cancelled due to the lack of time we have, to make the necessary arrangements/preparations. The trip was originally planned for the end of July, up to the beginning of August....a ten-day expedition, (so to speak). This was just announced to our youth as of last Saturday. I'm totally like bummed out, man. BUT, the catch to it is, it's not the end of the world. The trip is still on for next year! Oh well! What can I say? Life is full of all sorts of disappointments .... "when life hands us a lemon, we have the choice to make lemonade out of it." Isn't that so? And that's exactly what we happen to be doing about this trip. Plus, this gives ME more time to work on my Spanish verbally. :-) He, he, he, he! ;)
I got the blankets today! (We are sometimes very slow at picking up our packages-- especially if I am the one checking the mail for a week and always forget to look for the yellow slips that tells us there's a package awaiting us!) Thank you so much! You are so thoughtful! (And I am still nursing Jack 4-6x/24hrs, so they will get plenty of use.)
Post a Comment