Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

She loved her Mickey Mouse cake!
¡Feliz con su pastel de Mickey!

She could hardly wait to dig into it...
estaba intrigada por el pastel y no hallaba las horas de entrarle

the little people (and some of the big ones) sported ears
los niños (y algunos adultos) lucieron orejas

Look at the size of these babies! Can you believe their four months apart?
¡Miren el tamaño de estas bebés! ¿Pueden creer que se lleven 4 meses?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like I just took a trip to Disney World! Ha, ha, ha, ha! :-D I'm glad to read everyone enjoyed themselves! :-) Pray for my brain this week. I have midterms from Tuesday until Friday. Tuesday until Fridays are half days. I seem to suffer from "test anxiety". We have not sold our house yet. My mother's chronic migraines don't seem to be bothering her today....so, that's something to praise the Lord about!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

OOOOH! Happy birthday, precious Elena! I wish we were there to celebrate with you! You are a JOY and a DELIGHT and we are so happy to know & love you for all of your life, sweet girl.

Aunt Paige, Uncle Josh, Max & Halle :)

PS - Tell Daddy we dig his ears...

Anonymous said...

What a happy girl! I wish I could've been there.