* At 8.00 a.m. my "host for the day" checked in with us and we all took off to McDonald´s in Cobleskill to meet her and her with their corresponding babies. We chatted over a quick breakfast as the little ones played in the playground.
Can you believe my baby can seat already? Of course, notice that Cailen & Sophie look as big as Adriana.* At about 12.00 p.m. Elena went with the Wolfords and Adriana and I were sent with my host (Maria Hackel) to the events that followed. As we approached the mall, my cellphone rang and I was given my instructions. We were to have a cup of coffee and since I can´t really go to the movies with my nursing baby, I was to go buy myself a movie of my choosing and window shop for a while. Now, to many of you this may not be a big deal, but window shopping happens to be something I used to enjoy doing a lot in my pre-babies time. So it really is a treat to me.
* At about 2.45 p.m. came my next phone call and instructions were given to my host to take me to "my appointment". I later found out I had an appointment here, so I had my hair cut. I was thrilled to finally find someone in this area who really listened to my needs and worked with my wavy hair!
* Next I was instructed to head home and pick Elena up on the way. When we came home we found a sweet man all suited up with a fresh haircut and all! Plus this:


The table was beautifully set with new dinnerware all the way down to the place mats and napkins. One single red rose and a candle adorned the table and we were immediately seated and waited upon. In honor of my first birthday we spent together four years ago here, he made grilled chicken with fettuccine Alfredo and a bottle of sparkling grape juice was open for the occassion. To top the evening I was presented with a gift of earrings with my birth stone that happen to match a ring I'd been given two years ago.
The original plan included putting the girls to bed and watching my movie together, but by then my still ailing husband was exhausted as was I as well so we took an early bedtime happy and satisfied with a wonderful day. After a very long night we decided Ben needed to go back to the doctor´s. He now battles strep throat! Can you believe this? So our anniversary was spent at the doctor´s office and pharmacy, catching up on grocery shopping and beginning "life" again. Still, that didn´t stop him from giving me a beautiful locket that matches my earrings!
I could not be more blessed. Every single little thing was planned with so much love and detail that speak so loudly of the kind of man he is and the kind of love he lavishes upon me, not to mention how sick he´s been. I truly am so blessed!


1 comment:
That shows signs of an AWESOME esposito. Really, through SICKNESS & through health! He, he, he, he! Seems you were lavished quite a bit! I'm glad you spent your day well. FYI: (Cambio de tema) =) There seems to be really good, hopeful news in the Maddox household. My dad has been getting numerous phone calls from PNC Bank for a position. He worked for PNC Bank as an investment advisor for about 11 years in Philly. They want him to come have an interview with them A.S.A.P.! He'll be back in Philadelphia again, if this be the Lord's will! Thank you for your constant prayers! We are standing firm!
Post a Comment