In no time this baby is already wanting to eat table foods! The carrot is mostly for entertainment, though she did get a bit of potatoes.
On the other hand, we will be celebrating the second birthday of this little girl on Sunday. Her birthday is really on Saturday but we are celebrating it on Sunday. The Moore cousins will be coming for our little celebration and, of course, Mickey Mouse will be our theme this year. The cake is my challenge right now. We'll see how all that goes, stay tuned for pics. and video.




3 comments:
"It's Elena's birpday!" Bannon keeps saying. He's not liking the wait, but excited anyway :)
Yeah. Kids tend to grow like weeds! I can't believe it's already 2007! Goodness gracious! Next year I will be taking the H.S.P.A.'s! I'm SOOOO scared! Yikes! Just like MercyMe sings, "In a blink of an eye, that is when I'll be closer to You than I've ever been. Time will fly, but until then, I'll embrace every moment I'm given.
There's a reason I'm alive for a blink of an eye." ¡Que tenga muy feliz fin de semana!
So good to hear your stories and see the girls. You are special folks to us - thanks for taking time to keep us all posted!
Post a Comment